Jonathan Swift Realty, Inc.
The Brobdingnags were 12 times as big as Gulliver. This ad for Infinity Flats must therefore be inferring that their $4.5 mil+ lofts are 12 times as big as a normal-sized loft. One can thusly conclude that the normal-sized Manhattan loft condo is about 341.6 square feet and costs about $375,000, yes? Hmm. BUT, if one were to sell all one's children to be eaten, then that there Brobdingnagian pricetag wouldn't seem so "infinitely" ridiculous. (at least they spelled 'Brobdingnagian' right)
(scanned from the front page of last week's New York Observer)
previously in stupid NYC real estate ads:
1. Plaza Hotel advertecture.
2. You must identify with 1 of these 5 twats...
3. Corporate real estate stooges redefine "shocking"
4. Unparalleled hyperbole of NYC real estate ads.
5. She feels pretty empty.
6. CLEARLY defining your target audience.