You don't have a mouth, Ketel One phone kiosk. You can't 'say' anything.
I've been having a lot of heated conversations with hard liquor ads lately. They're always talking to me, offering me unwanted advice, asking me questions. Saturday, as I was walking near Columbus Circle, this Ketel One ad rudely interrupted my placid thoughts. What "other night" are you talking about, you disingenuous kiosk? I haven't dressed sharply in months. And who's "we?" And can I just say, my non-friend from the great country of The Netherlands, a stark ad doesn't always equal a smart ad.
previously in talking with hard liquor ads:
1. Dewar's words should have been heeded by ad agency.
2. What's on your headstone, Tommy?
3. The drunken conversation is waiting.
4. Worst. Anthropomorphism. EVER.
5. Again, I'm yelling at a bottle of cognac.
6. Excuse me, while I puke and die.