Sanjaya Malakar's ad dopplegänger.
I've never watched one second of American Idol and yet thanks to "news" reports, I know all about the latest poster child for the apocalypse. Apparently he can't sing, and yet he's going to win a singing contest? Is that about right? Well Mr. Malakar, take a long look at your future. In fact, if I was your agent (you got one, I'm sure), I'd be calling lowermybills.com and every other tacky advertiser in the Red Book before it's too late. All those shadow dancers need work, too.
previously in music-related ads:
1. Taylor Hicks "Bold Moves" for Ford: a review.
2. Iggy Pop for John Varvatos.
3. Velvet Revolver for John Varvatos.
4. 50's packin'. Nutrients.
5. India.Arie: Pop Crap or Good Shit? Discuss.
6. Lenny Kravitz: ABSOLUT KRAP.