How Bad Do You Want To Be A Hack?
(click image for closer look. sorry, a bit blurry.)
The School of Visual Arts (one of my alma maters) here in NYC has been running a, well, pedestrian poster campaign on city subways, tagged: How Bad Do You Want To Be Good?
A good tagline. A good tagline that begs for some brilliant executions. But what do we get? A fucking spider web to promote their web design curriculum—a first-thought visual that any decent teacher at the school would immediately torch.
Way to inspire, School of VISUAL arts.
previously in bland visuals:
1. Banana Republic: It's Reindeer Season.
2. CIA. Central Innocuousness Agency.
3. Microsoft: Welcome to the (fake) people ready business.
4. Ameriprise: Fake chairman of the board.
5. Altria: Trees are pretty. Let's use trees.