Link Haze, 9/07/07.
(Every Friday, one of my posts will be a link dump. Got something interesting [ad related], please email me: copyranter[at]hotmail[dot]com)
• Speaking of Global Warming ads, this billboard makes perfect use of apartment A/C units (link)
• The saddest fruit beverage advert/old man in a wheel chair juxtaposition I've ever seen (link)
• A $150,000 turntable (link)
• Remember the special moment in corporate douchery history when that Bank of America manager performed his version of U2's "One?" My friend Cajun Boy In The City met him and confronted him about the song. He was none too pleased! (link)
• The sassy girls from Gawker media site Jezebel.com came up with the idea of giving out barf bag gift bags to industry types in front of the Fashion Week tents in Bryant Park (link)+(link)
• Trump Ice bottled water promoted by...Harry Potter. "You can taste The Donald." (link) related: bad taglines for Trump Super Premium Vodka.
• Posters for an anti-fungal foot cream featuring Feces Trainers (pictured, click it, they're disgusting), Rat Slippers, and Fish Flip-Flops (link)