Monday, October 15, 2007

They say the glutes are the windows to the soulless.

(click ad for look at Photoshopped Windows on the Ass)
The "Powerhouse" condo is a "reinvented" power plant in Long Island City that's "raw industrial chic" and "epic grandeur" and "iconic" spaces and "legendary" "spellbinding" views and "elite indulgences" and, well, every one of those hyperbolic words is costing you tens of thousands of dollars.
But what they're really proud of here is the building's windows—which is why, I guess, they plastered some onto a woman's ass. I'd say this is the stupidest NYC real estate ad I've ever seen, but there's this one, and these platinum goofballs, and this idiocy, and this laugher, and this pathetic Hendrix exploitation...but I think this one is still the worst of the bunch.
(ad scanned from yesterday's New York Times)
(thanks to Evan Lambert for the tip)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have a weird sense of what is bad, and I say that in a polite way. :)

8:26 AM  
Blogger ricpic said...

A fine ass trumps religion, every time.
--Thus Spake Zarathustra

10:21 AM  
Blogger Woody Hinkle said...

I'd just like to meet the people who actually are moved to BUY condos by these ads . . .

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Woody had commented on the condom post above.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited this building and this ad is no idication of the people who work there. The person I spoke to was as dumb as a bucket of rocks. This ad shows just how dumb their advertising campain is.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Middle Name: Stanley said...

They should have put only one window between her ass cheeks. Because this place is probably a shithole.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want that...

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home