War on Terror's Terrifyingly Terrible Logo.
(click image for closer look)
Who You Gonna Call?
I'm kidding...this is just a sketch my 8-year-old second cousin did.
No! Actually, I'm kidding about the kidding! This IS the CIA's Official "Terrorist Buster" logo. John McCloskey at More, Better Lies alerted me to it, and also pointed out the obvious inspirational source for the design—the Ghostbusters logo.
Funny, I haven't seen this baby featured on any charts and graphs during this Administration's intelligence briefings to the Press.
The "terrorist" represented here reminds me of the black leotard-clad Lugo Men from the Japanese children's show "Space Giants" (seen in this YouTube clip gathered in front of their evil leader, Rodak).
RELATED: here's one of the CIA's disappointingly innocuous ads.
previously in LOGOS:
1. QSOL's Oral Logo.
2. The EdgE of reason.
3. The "GPH" killer strikes again.
4. Galderma's painted naked body Logos.
5. The most Douche ever splattered on a polo shirt.
6. What the marketing director of Chase jerks off to every morning.
7. What the marketing director of Deutsche Bank jerks off to every morning.