Link Haze, 2/08/08.
• It's the American Apparel lady liberty (click pic) by Marc Quinn, via.
• Freakonomics is looking for a six-word U.S. motto to replace In God We Trust. After exactly three seconds of thought, I came up with: Red White And Blue. Fuck You. (link)
• Live Bait Latte. Mmmm. (link)
• Win a £8,000 holiday to...Kenya. (link)
• The Titty Ho Motor Company. (via)
• careerbuilder.com has plastered passageways under Grand Central Station with posters. (link)
• Some guy had an "owl" (it looks nothing like a fucking owl) carved into the back of his head for a fashion week event, and Vice thinks this was "brilliant." (link)
• Local Ad Report: a landscaping company puts rocks in a Ziploc bag to make cutesy driveway mail pieces. (link)
• How much do you love pasta? Not this much. (link)
• You wanna see a cool fucking video? This is a cool fucking video (thanks to Andrei at antyx.net).
• Bed-Stuy doesn't give a shit who will be the next President. (link)
• Oh looksy: a cutesy ribbon logo thingy for the striking writers. (link)
• Kellogg's reuses and Photoshops an image from its MLK ad in its Black History Month ad. Slick. (link)
• Romanian man sues a sex shop because his sex doll lost its (her?) moan. Man wins case. (link)
• Lastly, The 10 funniest anti-drug spots in advertising history. (link)
update @ 4:28 pm: jesus christ, I need to blow some doob right now...