Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TriBeCa Grand Hotel apparently offers Naked Turndown Service.

(click ad for closer look)
The Worldwide Gratuitous Ad Ass Tour returns to New York City, its first stop here since Kate Moss splayed her derriere over NoHo. FYI non-NYCers—this hotel is a popular sleepover spot for the young celeb set (I've been to the downstairs bar a couple of times, place oozes affectation.). Which still doesn't explain why a nude woman is ghosted over a downtown street in this ad. The only explanation I can think of is of course the most obvious one: some member(s) of the TriBeCa Grand's communications staff simply wanted to watch a long casting-call parade of sashaying female asses. Good for him(s), sense/logic be damned! (scanned from City magazine) previous TriBeCa Grand ad: Nuts on a Woman's Face on a Plate.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I call digital ass-augmentation on this ad. No way that bitch got enough booty to fill a pair of Levi Skinnys size 0.

Nice nose, however.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Nik Daum said...

I don't want no ghost chick livin in my luxury condo! even if she be hot!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure I've seen this idea done before.... You know. The naked giant woman standing in front of the hotel idea. It's been done.

6:09 AM  
Blogger llcooljessie said...

There's a hotel in the ad?

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the naked woman is supposed to be the hotel, she’s as tall as the other buildings, so they are implying they are a sexy hotel.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home