(click image) Bro, can you turn the white line yellow? On behalf of the Romanian traffic police, ad agency Mercury 360 placed these urinal stickers in men's rooms of the most crowded bars in the center of Bucharest, according to the press note. Interesting idea, though I think playing the little pee-pee game may actually embolden some drunks to move on to level 2 and try their luck behind the wheel on the real road (via). Previous ambient anti-drunk driving bathroom ads: Toilets turned into wheelchairs. Clever fake Russian propaganda posters. And, slutty puking drunk chick wall and floor stickers.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: NHS anti-smoking.
- All kinds of fetishes shoehorned into sleazy shoe ...
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Zovirax.
- Link Haze, 9/18/09.
- Send me more tips, please.
- American Scooby-Doo vs. Arabic Scooby-Doo.
- Some 'Das Boot' cell phone humor via Poland.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Buygone ad—Prudential.
- Another Cannes scam ad scandal surfaces.
- fake private dick "Bored To Death" ad in Village V...