(click ad, via) Jesus, why can't I get an assignment like this to work on, instead of the soul-crushing dogshit project I'm slogging through right at this moment? Speaking of dog waste, this Sunday, in Auckland, New Zealand, is the 10th annual Bark in the Park, sponsored by Purina. Look at how cute this ad is. Fucking Ogilvy, I hate youz. Here's a previous cute as fuck Dog promo item. And here's a roundup of other cutesy ads over the years.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Russian Anti-Secondhand Smoke Ad Features Baby Tor...
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Protect-A-Bed.
- Bottled ChooChoo Juice.
- copyranter on The Awl: Odd Man Rush.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Red Balloon.
- Drinking the Chicago River water would be healthie...
- Pic Of The Day.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Greenpeace.
- Mooncup has designs on your netherlands.
- Is eight enough?