Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First AssCrackVertising of the Summer.


(click ads, via) 'Tis the season for waterproof suntan lotion ads. And Ass Crack. I mean, I understand, Grey Chile (the responsible ad agency): a hot female body in a bikini is not unexpected in suntan lotion ads. But when you shot her (L) in the studio, did you have to do it with her bikini bottom crawling up her bottom? I mean, I'm a hetero male, so I'm not against bottoms crawling up asses, per se. It just seems in this case, you're using it to try to distract me from the bad Photoshopping of this mediocre concept. Didn't work. Oh and, Pervs? Here's a roundup of all the AssCrackVertising posts on copyranter from the last five years.

5 Comments:

Blogger BusyB said...

seems like the ass is always showing on the girls lol!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous dude said...

well if they were trying to distract me from a sub-par photoshop job, guess what? it worked!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous ASSumption said...

A mediocre concept to you 'ranter', BUT a biblical affirmation for me.

I am the Lord your God

You shall have no other gods before me

You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

7:07 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

yes yes, parting of the seas and whatnot.

7:38 PM  
Blogger EMP said...

"bad Photoshopping"

Are you serious?

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home