Thursday, October 14, 2010

Horny Latino Muppet Spouts Double Entendres For Air New Zealand.


(via) At least I think he's Latino. His name is "Rico," and he's a creation of Jim Henson's L.A. Creature Shop. You got both pussy and blow job jokes inserted here, so, yay. Here's a second spot with a "lick the crack" crack. I believe these are strictly online. Sexual airline advertising is pretty much rote. Virgin does it. Aeroflot (nsfw) does it. Spirit does it. Ryanair does it. Korean Air does it. And Air New Zealand did it before with a "No 'Forking'" in skycouch ad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous ali said...

"Rico" sounds decidedly a lot like a Mexican Quebecois dude I met in a work camp I was camped at. Walter was a little less smooth with his innuendos though.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he sounds Armenian or from the Balkans.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home