Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Well, here's a pretty effective AIDS awareness spot.


(via) It's about Zimbabwe, via ad agency D’adda, Lorenzini, Vigorelli, BBDO, Milan, Italy, created for this organization. Being the brilliant ad man that I am, I saw the ending coming almost immediately. But it still held my attention to the end. Just a monumentally tragic situation in Zimbabwe and Africa.
Previoius AIDS awareness videos:
10-second quickies (nsfw).
• MTV: chewing gum = sex.
• people with condoms on their tongues.
• Sweden's 100,000 numbered condoms.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great example of good creative built around a solid, compelling fact.

My only critique is that the continuation of the whistling through the end somewhat detracts from the seriousness of the situation...I would've preferred complete silence.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Tess said...

That just made me really sad. So, I have to say, job well done.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home