adfreak) The meticulous manscaper definitely would not approve. Regular readers will recall last week that Dale Wurfel ran an ad equating used women and used cars. Everybody across the Web called Dale sexist! Well, he's also maybe gay-ist! I doubt Dale got Tom's permission to use and abuse him so. And yes, that is Tom. But, maybe Dale doesn't know he's using Ford in his ad? Maybe he just did a stock search for "sexxxy man."
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: copyranter
- Location: New York, New York
The Best Fucking Ad Blogger in the World™——now writing for BuzzFeed.com. I have been an NYC advertising copywriter for 19 years. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, Moby, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, PCs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, chick peas, Starbucks coffee, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- UK ad agency desperately needs a writer. Apply now...
- FEMEN protest anniversary of Chernobyl with Titz B...
- Today in spot-on product naming.
- Link Haze, 4/18/11.
- Asics ended racism April 8th, 2011.
- Bud Light: The Official Beer of Jesus.
- Papa John's presents The Royal Wedding Pizza—one o...
- Impressive Terminix French Fries Installation.
- Is this the most insane Skittles commercial yet?
- Russian Ad Watch: cracked nipple ointment street p...