via) ...Kitadol menstrual relief pills. Because, yes, us men are WAR HEROES for—month-in, month-out—doing battle with the enemy: OTR women. Ad won a Press Silver Lion. Ad agency: Prolam Y&R, Chile, who have a history of producing sexist ads for Kitadol (examples one, two, three). All four of these Kitadol ads, by the way, were created by all-male creative teams.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Here's your 2011 Cannes Press Grand Prix Lion winn...
- One of the sleaziest car ads ever just won a Canne...
- Fine, here's one Cannes 2011 winner that I like.
- BBDO's gang sign, yo.
- Snickers takes credit for Mark Zuckerberg's succes...
- US Government to put corpses on cigarette packs.
- Look at how handsome Hitler looks in this Cannes L...
- Gillette's Pubes Towels Win Cannes Bronze Lion.
- Orkin installs an ant farm in a men's room?
- Today's WHAT?!?—sex oil ads via India.