Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dakota Fanning lets the world know she's ready for deflowering.

(click ad) Subtle product placement there, Marc Jacobs. Shot by Juergen Teller. Said Marc about his new Lola fragrance for women: "We recolored the bottle and changed the juice. This Lola is more of a Lolita than a Lola, but we weren’t going to call the fragrance Lolita. Lola is more seductive; Oh, Lola is sensual, but she’s sweeter.” Dakota is 17. Four years ago, Dakota gave Marc "about to be raped face" in an Elle fashion ad. (via)

3 Comments:

Anonymous scent of goldfish said...

I always get, what I aim for
And your heart and soul
Is what I came for

Whatever Lola wants
Lola gets
Take off your coat
Don't you know, you can't win

You're no exception to the rule
I'm irresistible you fool ... give in
(Give in, you'll never win)

WHATEVER LOLA WANTS
From the film "Damn Yankees"
(Richard Adler / Jerry Ross)

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what are they saying? my 'woo-woo!' smells like 'lola'?

I-)

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@scent of goldfish :

http://vimeo.com/13762496

is a better video :D

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home