Monday, August 29, 2011

The funniest Vegemite commercial I've ever seen.

But then, I'm a lifelong hockey player. This is a few months old, but it just started showing up on the ad posting sites now. So many funny moments: the seated goalie by the sea. The welder's helmet. "I'm a forward. A full forward." "Who?" Don't know how it sells Vegemite, don't care. Ad agency: JWT, Melbourne.
Related: five hockey ads ranging from hilarious to idiotic.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was as funny as watching Lindsay Lohan on the skycouch with Rico. Btw, stop trotting out the fact that you've been a "lifelong hockey player". Boooooring. Share something we don't already know.

ps: Vegemite is the name of the brand, not Vegamite (where is the Grammar Cunt?).

8:58 AM  
Blogger The Grammar Cunt said...

"Don't know how it sells Vegamite, don't care."


I also don't care how this sells Vegemite. I am hungry now.

9:41 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Good Monday morning, my favorite anonymous troll commenter! Thank you for the typo heads-up. And the hockey player reference is for the other 99.9% of my readers who don't know that fact about me.

Here's a new fact for you: I've been hit in the face by about a 90 mile per hour slapshot. Knocked me out cold for a couple of seconds. Nice scar above my lip. Didn't lose in any teeth!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home