via) A pig's snout made of cheese? Ho-kay, you crazy Finns. Previously, the same agency, DDB Helsinki, produced this udderly ridiculous ad for McDonald's milkshakes. I mean, it is a wonderfully simple graphic ad that I will add to my Ads that make Art Directors Touch their Genitals archive. But, thinking of pig parts that might be in my bacon combined with that fake-looking cheese ain't appetizing at all. Related: The disgusting McDonald's finger fries ad via Brazil.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- It's your sexxxy 1970s underwear ad update.
- Pic of the Week: Real Doll owner support group.
- Hey copyranter, what are T*TS selling today?
- Russian Pepsi Max ads are умалишённый (insane).
- WTF Japan: The creepiest McDonald's video ever.
- The new Lynx interactive blowjob video (sfw).
- Classroom of the Future, according to Japan.
- New Paris subway etiquette posters are wonderfully...
- Brooklyn bp station sign hacked by TrustoCorp.
- Have you seen this ridiculously sexist JC Penney c...