via) A pig's snout made of cheese? Ho-kay, you crazy Finns. Previously, the same agency, DDB Helsinki, produced this udderly ridiculous ad for McDonald's milkshakes. I mean, it is a wonderfully simple graphic ad that I will add to my Ads that make Art Directors Touch their Genitals archive. But, thinking of pig parts that might be in my bacon combined with that fake-looking cheese ain't appetizing at all. Related: The disgusting McDonald's finger fries ad via Brazil.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- It's your sexxxy 1970s underwear ad update.
- Pic of the Week: Real Doll owner support group.
- Hey copyranter, what are T*TS selling today?
- Russian Pepsi Max ads are умалишённый (insane).
- WTF Japan: The creepiest McDonald's video ever.
- The new Lynx interactive blowjob video (sfw).
- Classroom of the Future, according to Japan.
- New Paris subway etiquette posters are wonderfully...
- Brooklyn bp station sign hacked by TrustoCorp.
- Have you seen this ridiculously sexist JC Penney c...