via) Goodby Silverstein & Partners' first poster for French safe sex nonprofit AIDES was good. This new one is bad. Trouser Snake? Bearded Clam? Are you targeting Baby Boomers? Also, it should be funny, right? I think we need to give the account back to TBWA Paris, who produced these superb award-winning posters in 2008, and this superb graffiti penis video last year.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Bunny Grahams Anilingus.
- Czech bank makes women orgasm (TV spot).
- Gaddafi in Advertising.
- Social media sneakers: Twitter and Facebook Keds®....
- The most bizarre tourism commercial you'll ever se...
- Subtle Ad of the Day.
- Pantone X-Mas Balls will make designers touch thei...
- Zombie Steve Jobs, 2011-
- One of the gayest ads ever.
- Designers: this video will make you touch your gen...