SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Art Directors are good for nothing (video).
- The 8 Worst Print Ads of 2011.
- Lord of the Rings fan? Bow to your new Dark Lord.
- Here's a nice Russian Public Service Ad for readin...
- Today's NYC Museum of Sex exhibit (nsfw).
- School children in the 1950s wore dog tags for ide...
- Infographic: 4,000 years of the Evolution of Adver...
- Merry Christmas from copyranter.
- Classic Christmas Ad: Sci-Fi Channel, 2007.
- Christmas Gifs from copyranter.