In no particular order, top to bottom, left to right:
1. Goodby Silverstein & Partners' Got Milk PMS campaign got absolutely nuked by women online. They pulled it almost immediately. See three more executions here.
2. Ogilvy Atlanta tried to get a nation to adopt a made-up ad word for Durex condoms. A nation said: Go fist yourself, Durex. Second print ad here.
3. Simply the dumbest Photoshopped ad I've ever seen, for a Portuguese bookseller. READING IS IRRIGATION FOR THE BRAIN.
4. Dull, Homophobic diagram sells the national drink of Brazil.
5. Cannes Lion-winning Kia ad with some clever pedophilia messaging. Kia America was forced to respond (their comment here).
6. No comment. Second ad in the campaign here.
7. Maybe the most iconic race protest photo in history is used to sell...toilet cleaning gloves.
8. Canadian hair salon playfully employs wife-beating imagery. Edgy.
Honorable Mention: this racist Nivea ad • this French eyeglasses ad that lamely mocked the Hells Angels • This Burger King print ad via Germany • and this "Snatch" gym ad.