Wednesday, February 22, 2012

All ad copywriters and art directors are whiny bitches (video).

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to say: "ad creatives are the bravest people in the world, fighting like warrior-babies for their creative "children". One of a series of videos promoting the prestigious Dallas ADDYs (even I've won a couple of stupid ADDYs). By TM Advertising. Still, it's better work than this horrible Miami ADDYs video, and this NY ANDYs print ad featuring an anilingus train.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still take ourselves waaaaaay to seriously.

12:41 PM  
Blogger phillibuster said...

Speak for yourself Anon, I could give a shit about myself. For that matter, I think my best work has been when I don't overthink it.

I think it's just a case of a vocal minority screwing everyone else over.

2:59 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Note: all anon coward troll comments will, from here out, not be published. You wanna be a gutless dicksplash on my blog, sign in with an email address, and dicksplash away.

See: comments on this post:

Have a nice life, ugly/fat/puny/noodle-armed cowards.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) the client, it's always about the client. the cli-i-i-ient wants this, the client want that. :-)


3:48 PM  
Anonymous Tom said...

Fuck You!
Tom (formerly anon)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous mrjohn said...

Before the client asks to make the logo bigger the creatives always ask to change the font

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home