SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: copyranter
- Location: New York, New York
The Best Fucking Ad Blogger in the World™——now writing for BuzzFeed.com. I have been an NYC advertising copywriter for 19 years. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, Moby, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, PCs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, chick peas, Starbucks coffee, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Brazilian "Rolling Stone" ad features massive typo...
- That's Racist: MSG fortune-cookies Jeremy Lin.
- Vintage clothing ads, minus the clothing (NSFW).
- Dog Dog.
- If you were marketing a face cream to men, what wo...
- MI6 places covert non-ad in major UK papers.
- The foulest seven Buzzwords ever heard in a busine...
- Zombie Colonel Sanders spotted dining in a KFC?
- cRaZY Japan Ad Watch: See if you can guess what th...
- UK McDonald's fries billboard gets hijacked.