SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- "Dated" Panties. Good idea, bad idea? Ladies, disc...
- "Walking Dead" in-theater stunt is killer.
- The street art of Robert Montgomery.
- Vodka billboard harshly insults NYC hookers.
- Hilarious, unfortunate newspaper ad juxtaposition ...
- Ireland presents: the sleaziest mobile network com...
- See if you can find the irony in this photo of a 5...
- Today's WRONG campaign.
- Target Toy Sale living display is AWESOMESAUCE.
- Marlboro bus poster nicely hijacked.