Thursday, February 16, 2012

Target Toy Sale living display is AWESOMESAUCE.

(Click, via. Sorry, it's my first time writing awesomesauce. I won't do it again.)
Like these real plastic army men (promoting a Brazilian toy store), THIS makes me want to be a 10-year-old again. Not to play with jerky fake wrestling figurines, but to go TOY SHOPPING. For army men. And Hot Wheels. And big fucking Tonka trucks. And other cool crap that was the key to me turning out like the non-Metrosexual tough guy I am.
I know W&K is Target's American ad agency, but if anybody knows what agency did this, please comment.

4 Comments:

Anonymous morning cigar said...

Looks like the work of Campaign Palace (awful name) in Melbourne. Here's a pinball execution for the same campaign


http://adsoftheworld.com/media/ambient/target_australia_pinball

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough guys don't work in advertising. Ever.

The only exception: You're North Korean and the regime has conscripted you into thier propaganda department. Write copy or die.

But that's not you, is it pussy lips?

2:52 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

If you ever saw me play hockey, you'd understand I'm the extremely rare exception. Pussies don't play in the brutal leagues I've played in.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous EugenS said...

fucking awesome.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home