Thursday, February 02, 2012

Would you to like to read a condom ad with 936 words in it?

(click, via)
The count's close. Be my guest to double check it. The ad is for Prudence extra large condoms, a brand heretofore unknown to me. And I've covered a lot of condom ads in the last 6+ years. You know, I'm not left with a good feeling about this brand after reading these 936 words. If you're gonna make me read 936 words in a fucking ad, it better be very entertaining/enlightening/arousing. Maybe it works better in Portuguese. Ad agency: Z+, SaƵ Paulo, Brazil. Related: this is the best condom ad via Brazil I've seen. And these are the worst.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say small dick = little creativity.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just...horrific.

9:46 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

It's got a nice date rape vibe, too.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous RobbieR said...

That's like having a conversation with someone with Alzheimers.

It's all pretty awful.

But the worst (funniest) bit is when he said "It would be odd if it did hurt a fly" (or something like that).

Editing is good.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time ago, my girlfriend went off the pill so I got some condoms. They were the natural lambskin kind.

My girlfriend examines the box and says, "These are pretty expensive. You must really love me."

It was awkward.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous EugenS said...

oh, gawd, that was boring.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another story. Same ex-girlfriend.

We're about to get things started. She's naked on the bed with her head on a pillow. I'm down to my underpants and I've got a half-boner.

Sort of joking around, I shove my crotch in her face. She says, "Oh my God, it's so big."

I say, "No, it's not but it's nice of you to say so."

She says, emphatically, "I'm being serious. You'd be amazed how many little dicks there are out there."

Awkward.

P.S. My dick's not big at all.

P.P.S. She was pretty much a whore. Picked her up at a rock club and it lasted maybe three or four weeks. She dumped me. What can I say? I was desperate.

P.P.P.S. Still am.

11:22 AM  
Blogger omar said...

as you go through the story, you're going SHORTER!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous SG said...

Lame-o. Unless your target is '18-35 y.o. guys who love reading shit copy.'

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home