(click, circa 1990) The once-powerful Super VGA computer system. So powerful, it pulls strange, scantily clad women into its ad layouts. Or, maybe, "that easy..." is referring to her? Anyway, we have a new challenger to the "Most Gratuitous Use of a Woman's Ass in an ad" (nsfw).
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- What's wrong with the Knicks? Carmelo Anthony's sp...
- Cat Video of the Day.
- Cool Video Ad Watch: Words stop Bullets.
- Are these Indian ads making fun of Arab culture?
- "Rose, get up there and pretend-drown with Jack."
- Cat GIF of the Day.
- Obama 2012 bumper stickers.
- My new favorite meme: Misunderstood Shark.
- The best home improvement store commercial EVER.
- Beirut nightclub installs creepy bathroom mirror s...